HS6 is very versatile. Its area of use stretches from underlayer for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis. HS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski. The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability. Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax. HS6 can be used as race wax alone or as a base for top coats. Recommended iron temp: 155°C (311°F).
- Fantastic allround glider
- For training and competition
- Great performance and durability
- Fluoro-free and non-toxic
- Exists also in liquid
- Well tested on many conditions