OPTIMIZED FOR THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN
We tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow longer travel dropper posts.
- Ultra-Light Hollow Core Carbon Frame.
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric air shock.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 Grip2.
- Flip Chip for on-trail geometry customization.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling.
- Hassle free full internal routing with Pivot cable port system.
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+″ and 27.5″ rear/29″ front (mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the Flip chip’s adjustable geometry feature.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on all sizes.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.